Riverside Center for Behavioral Medicine has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission
Riverside Center for Behavioral Medicine
Riverside Center for Behavioral Medicine (RCBM) understands that entering into treatment is a courageous decision, and we consider it a privilege to be a part of your healing process. We are a 68 bed hospital providing treatment for Acute Psychiatric, Specialized Geriatric Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency issues.
Our mission is to provide a memorable healing experience for patients and their families. We treat voluntary patients* utilizing four primary programs:
- Chemical Dependency Program - Patients are medically detoxed and receive treatment unique to their dependency needs. In addition, we offer an extended Rehab option for patients to continue their treatment if they so choose.
- Psychiatric Services Program - Patients with serious conditions such as Suicidal Depression, Bipolar disorder, and Psychotic states are safely treated utilizing intensive group therapy, medication management and much more.
- Specialized Geri Psychiatric Program - Pre-evaluated geriatrics patients with serious conditions such as chemical dependency issues, Depression, Bipolar disorder, age related psycho-social stressors and various co-occurring health issues are safely treated in a warm and family friendly environment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program - Patients are offered a step down customized treatment plan; PHP (full day program) and IOP (Half Day Program). Our program offers daily support through intensive group therapy and individual sessions as the patient attempts to regain balance in their life.
* (with the patients consent we collaborate with their current attending psychiatrist and therapist).
On behalf of our hospital family, welcome to our website. Our Whole Person Care approach is designed to restore health, renew spirit and develop the necessary skills and motivation to live a better life.
If you, or someone you love needs help, please contact us, 800.992.0901.